Friday, May 08, 2009

gestern
I felt the extreme ends of frustration and sweet happiness.

my anticipation for ironman ended in despair cause of blardy stitches.

i deserved it actually, cuz i was stupid enough to gorge myself with energy bars and bloat myself

before the run, thinking it will be good. stupidly enough, i ended up running in agony.

was delighted with my initial 2 rounds, 3mins+, about 1 and a half mins per round.

the subsequent rounds accompanied with stitches results in 2mins per round.

so there goes my A for 2.4, and IVE NEVER GOTTEN A B/C IN 2.4 EVER. just great.

Then sweet happiness, my PW group is the bomb! EVERYBODY in the group is from the group

which means easy communication, lotsa fun, and as YW pointed out, KBOX MEETINGS lmao.

Then, bittersweet emotions, lol, the damn phy test. it was MANAGEABLE, except i got damn

careless for the questions that im confident of.. like calculating the value of the wrong support for

the MCQ, writing TENSION IN THE WATER DUE TO ROPE ROFL.

ohwell.

Heute
Today was an okie day till chem prac, where my sensitive nose began to have its own toll on me.

okie maybe not the nose, but the blardy temperature and nature of experiment.

was forced between the fking hot weather, sudden cooling of the fan, profused perspiration, fine

powder going in and out of ur nose, and the extreme heating using the bunsen flame.

SO, i got sick, and till now, i still am.. my flu doesnt seem to cease.

Im hungry too, lol.

anyway uh, TODAY MY WONDERFUL DOG MADE A FKING MESS IN THE LIVING ROOM.

when i reached home,i was alr like a living dead, THEN I HAD TO WITNESS STHG SOOOO

GROSS. HE POOED ON THE DAMN COUCH, AND IT WAS SMELLY LIKE HELL, WORSE

WAS THAT HIS POO IS WATERY, SO I HAD TO CLEAR IT.

+ HIS LEGS AND ASS ARE STAINED, SO IT PRACTICALLY LEFT SHIT MARKS

EVERYWHERE HE PRANCED.

dammit man, i took like half an hour clearing the mess and HIM, before i can shower and rest.

took a nap cuz i was feelin so damn sick.

and i woke up now, with 6 msges everywhere lols.

TATA!:)