Monday, April 13, 2009

I swear that i will smash this computer if i get the chance, especially when i get my laptop, which is

in 4375630947569million zeons later. it sucks really, and i think 80% of my stress(if any) comes

from trying to fix this computer and enduring its lagggggs.

when i get my laptop, im gonna be a real couch potato and use the comp on my bed the whole

day so that i dont have to sit on this backless unleanable chair.

anyway im trying out a workout regime, to get a bigger physique wahaha.

i wanna be more muscular and less scrawny, and i definitely need more sleep cuz muscles form

when ure asleep :)

i kinda dislike my current lifestyle, esp when i cant slp well and suffer from irregular sleep

patterns and insomnia alike.

anyway i havent started my dailybooth simply cuz im lazy to install my webcam and space

constraints in the computer. ohwell.

anyway i find eyes are one of the most appealing features of a person. a nice pair of eyes speaks

more than a thousand words, consider eye-talking, would be cool. i wont mind staring at

someone special to communicate heh.

also, lemon is a good remedy for acne. use it.

Mr Happy, only 3.95! omg, worthwhile!
And i tried to do a retarded face, indeed its quite retarded hurhur

AufWiedersehen!