Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Guten Tag! Today i will post a moderately long post as today was such an eventful day :)

Starting from the morning.

I got to my stop at about 7am, as usual, but it was pouring.

No bus came till about 7.10, the first bus that came was 3, which i boarded.

the horrendous part, i reached school at about 8am cuz the bus was stuck at the extremeee

congested narrow road between loyang point leading to greenview sec and pasir ris pri.

When i left that place it was like 7.35am! my only consolation was there was another meridian on

the bus, and she was composed haha.

to make things worse, out of abt 50traffic lights, at least 45 were red. great way to start a day.

lucky shit, the previous bus3 was also caught in a massive jam and there was a mass of students

crowding outside the GO waiting to get that tongue-lashing. I blended in and counted myself

lucky as the discipline comm only scanned my card and let the matter go, simply cuz there were

tooooo many students late and most are first-timers, thus its not a deliberate attempt. :) lucky

me, heh.

then it was lessons, yadaa yadaa.

PE, woosh, we were spposed to jump across this mark set upon the floor for SBJ, many failed. I

tripped but still managed to jump over, heh. thats not boasting, its like hilarious, chongrui was

like 'Imba shit!' Then it was the usual runs blahblahblah..

After PE + some time, it was time for the MIRANDA TRACK TRIALS. I was thinking of

screwing it up cuz im rather exhausted from the lack of slp and PE. I got 2nd for 200m sprint

and knocked into a guy, my bad, as i ran the wrong lane and we collided, and so i got really

disorientated, but i finished within 26seconds anyway haha. Yuning, CR, Fab, Kimbo and Ethel

did well in their events too, 400m, 400m, 800m, 400m, 400m respectively. YN was damn

power, 1m16secs!! next was dodgeball, our class was kinda good, tho very amateurish, and we

allegedly were SPPOSED to play at colosseum, but this other J2 grp was sore and wanted a

rematch cuz they insisted that we cheated, and so we just complied, and lost. Cmmon, its just a

game, dont have to get so worked up, and have some sportsmanship man, its not a life and death
situation! have to admit it was kinda fun, and omg, i did a triple kill once, thats such an

attainment :D

next was my 100m, which made me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn proud. I was

first for 100m, and got the fastest timing so far, 12.02s. the 2 J2s who ran with me were great

too and 1 of them was like 'omg hes damn fast, he has realllly long legs la'

that almost made me LOL. I think im competing in the 100m and 4x100m in colosseum :)

anyway, i rmbed that when i was in primary sch, one of my dreams was to run in track, but

apparently my legs were short then, so i always got PWNED. so, this seems to be a compensation
kinda time, tho nobody owes me anything. haha

Went for dinner after that, and walked to the usual busstop. I checked the bus stop list to

ascertain if i can take 358 or 359(fyi, i still dont know which, 358 or 359, goes to my house, even

tho ive lived here for closed to a decade now) I was pretty sure 358 was the right bus so when it

came, i ran up the bus cuz i was so busy packin this and that. THEN, the bus took a wrong turn

and left me paranoid.. Then i realised i boarded the WRONG bus lol. ugh, wasted my time..

But, i seriously dunno how i boarded the wrong bus. i have taken the same bus about twice alr,

but.. sigh. ohwell

thats about all thats happend today :)

thanks for reading, whoever u are!

xx

p.s DONT ever take 3 about 7am in the morning, esp when ure running late and it's raining cows and chickens.