Saturday, September 26, 2009

well, today was GGGP paper. note, it's GG GP paper. geddit?

This is my room. its messy and just stuffy. Im gonna revamp the whole room during my dec holiday break. its mighty small and i absolutely loathe the windows. for now, im saving up. im on a budget. hopefully it will be a budget surplus instead of a deficit by the end of the year. the closets and tables gotta go definitely. it will be a good project :)



Photos: newest to oldest :)

I dedicate this post to ADLUCIA LIM ZHI YI. hey, its been a while now. hope its all cool still. sorry for the realllllllly late posting. but at least i did! Better late than never. I will always cherish the past memories we had, especially the camming sessions, DDRs and the beaches! and of course our favourite bananas and biscuits. The seemingly endless bickerings are great recollections too. I am actually really thankful for all your support during my lowest and most insane moments in the 4 years that we had spent together. I hope that we will remain really great friends even though we have parted ways, to our different future endeavours. We will hang out soon and often, again. <3 :)