Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I feel really happy today :)

sehr gluecklich sein!

see, yesterday i was out celebrating with the escape people.

we went to katong for karaoke.

my dad called me 12 times and sent a msg, in which i only reply at 11pm(my bad)

yeah i know i suck, but if u read what was below, u might somehow understand why im so fucked up.

my dad sent me a msg this afternoon just before i left the house.

this was a really special msg.

it read that he was disappointed in my response yesterday and that he thinks that our dad-son relationship seems to

dwindle.

he thinks that more should be done and he wishes to liase with me, so that we can improve on it together.

i was so proud of that msg, i didnt think that he would ever send something like that.

he started his message with 'my son, gerald, ...' too

its such a leap.

and we just had a good talk just now.

its not too indepth, but at least its a progress.

we might be going to sengkang swimming complex for fun this sunday :D

i cant wait.

oh, and steve made me really happy today too :)

im posting some pics probably tomorrow.

night people!

xx