Monday, April 14, 2008

man, i either flunked my amaths test today, or surpassed myself and scored beautifully.
either way, i wasnt bothered too much about it, screw it.
ohwell.
first test down, 4 more to go.
SS and reproduction(s) test tml, but i will miss one due to groups' display.
ohwell, i hope we can at least clinch this last medal.
soccer.
havent played it for ages.
slept my day away. feels weird, i sense no urgency while people are busy mugging their heads off. screw it.
ohwell, cant be bothered now.
i think tml will be an eventful day.
hopefully i'm right, but not on the wrong kinda events.
uploaded bigger 'renditions' of CMs photos below.
i miss my fringe somehow




yes, my hair's short, yes, i looked like a boy, ohwell.


i like this picture, it looks cool(:







a snip, and it's gone with wind



'open your heart, it's meaningless if it remains close to oblivion