Thursday, April 17, 2008

'make peace with living, only then will you be free from regrets'

today was another typical school day.
with little or not much excitement. as usual.
i would say that my life now is placid.
well i got back my chem test.
did pretty well.
perhaps the only thing ever worth mentioning about so far.
did my physics test too. electromagnetism sucks man.
betcha did badly.
ohwell.
class blog's up. it will be in my links soon.
physics remedial.
what can i say.
me and lw spent the hour crapping and playing as usual.
we never seemed to run out of topics to crap.
we can 'regenerate' and 'recycle' topics as and whenever.
soccer.
wushu's out. so soccer's my only form of exercise now.
feeling lethargic afterwards.
reckon i will sleep early tonight.
gotta get on with life. bye.

StuckInMyHead: Dan Ferrari - Stuck In My Head

'embrace your youth, you will never get it back'