Monday, June 29, 2009

The most horrendous bus ride ever.

Today's bus ride has got to be the worst worst ride ever.. Firstly, the bus took like 15mins to arrive, then there was this cheena group of middle-aged people barging into the minicuous queue. yeah, respect and those bullshit for the elderly, they are not even old, but well, their attitude proved otherwise. the bus finally arrived, then i got to sit between 2 oversized people :X 1 of them reeked of some pungent cologne, which is seriously unbearable. the aroma got my head spinning, and caused me splitting headaches due to prolonged sniffing of undesirable smell. time is moving at a snail's pace.. Then, the wonderful thing happened, 1 ****** man came on board, sat in front of me and he had his own odour as well, the ****** one. so, a combination of heavenly smell to entertain my fragile nose. oh did i mention that the bus driver needs something at every terminal? he spent about 15mins stopping at every single terminal to crap or sthg. so in all, i spent about 45mins to reach home from the airport; half an hour spent trying to cover my nose with my hoodie, and no fidgeting.
----

dunno why blogger aint allowing me to upload pictures today ugh.
anyway maths today was a total failure.
toodles guys!