Monday, February 09, 2009

hallllo.
shall not use any deutsch as requested lol.
i realised that many other people have close to a thousand posts, or maybe few hundredS.
this is only my 50th post, lol.
considering the number of months ive opened this blog.
------

aite, gotta start off with my last day of orientation.
short and sweet.
i love miranda, serious (:
first had some group games, where we got downright wet and dirty.
blew some fuckin flour into my eyes cuz i forgotten to close ma eyes.
roflmao. and my whole face too.
got really muddy and dirty but went fabian's house to shower aft heh.
hottt water muahaha
had great meridian siege and i broke one of the evil king's thing
woo, i helped miranda earned that 500 points.
miranda also earned anotha 100 pts for settling down de fastest lol,
but nobody seemed to know that till 34986723947029mins later.
kinda tard haha.
prepared for finale after that, and got noticed for my dance.
compliments compliments.. bashful hahah
still.. we screwed up de dance cause we didnt grasp de timing.
de solo was awful lol.
but rawr, anything goes
miranda was 1st runner up overall.
we were cheering like some fktards and got our throats all coarse
den de mass dance was like whooooosh.
my partner for couple dance was so really high on drugs hahaha
and both of us got really gaga
somehow pitied de residents haha,
we must be realllllly noisy.
--------

today was day1 of study.
went to school in really baggy pants lol
thanks to procrastination.
became better friends with my classmates, 09S107.
mainly cause of the hugeee intervals b/w lessons where we lepak-ed and chiong chem.
weird though, cause I ACTUALLY DO WORK ON DE FIRST SCHOOL DAY
miracles happen, i guess.
wanna send my pants for alterations, den jackson told me his mom could help me do it.
cheaper, and collection on de same day.
whee :D
so had it done.
yay.
---------

i got heaps of shit to complete man,
rawr xoxoxox

anyway did i mention how short my hair is now?
im next to botah hahahahahahahahha.