Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Moment of Truth, Birthday, and many many many outings.

Moment of Truth.. of course is the friggin results.
yay.. not.
dont like my results at all.. aint pretty.
'congrats gerald, your lowest was b3 and uve got 5 distinctions'
MAN, THAT MADE MY DAY
'but you have no A1'
so its pretty obvious now eh..
good thing i can cut off 4 points.
so i have single digit afterall (:
ohwell. live with it, deal with it, life sucks sometimes.
thanks for all those who bothered abt my mood and wadsoever too
and my bros who 'died' with me hahah.
not really proud of this but i think i deserved my results.
didnt put much effort, instead went shopping, lepak, play cards here and there during that crucial period.
nevertheless, my family was happy, so thats pretty much to it(:
anyway to all those who did well, congrats man, u all deserved it.
and to those who did not fare that well, live with it, deal with it, life sucks sometimes. heh

SO.. im on a spending spree, sort of a rejuvenation process? for wad, i dunno.

birthday was great toooo, thanks all for the gifts(received or pending lol) and well-wishes.
no pictures cause all were too unglam lolllll.

some teeny weeny updates on my life.
i worked my guts out in dec and rested pretty much on jan. have been heading to town pretty much, and just enjoying this really wonderful stressless-highliving-reckless period of life.