Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GERRRALDD ARBEITE!!! GERRRALDD IS EMPLOYED!!!
at Escape Theme Park, 360 degrees of fun..
right.

on the 3rd day i was already late, damn..
late for 1min, and half an hour's pay was docked
syazwan was running with me lol, we were late together,
pretty comical haha.


here comes the cold water
warning: explicit content and colorful languages used.
----------------------
hey u-know-who, im finally dedicating this post to u.
i dont think theres a need for identification, its all crystal clear.

thanks for making me feel like a jerk.
thanks for requesting me to mend my ways and be nicer.
ive been so obliging, that i kept every single promise to u thereafter,
ive even treated u nicer than before.
well, all good things come to an end eh?
ure being such a stuck up person now.

thanks for that accusation and insincere reply,
shed light on how i should view u from now on.
ive even asked a few friends on how i should react,
whether this friendship is worth continuing or wadsoever,
same ans:
end it.
i think i shall do just that,
saves me any further future agonies.

i was taken aback, when u told me that i was being fake,
that i told a group of people whom i dont even say hi or bye
that i hate hanging out with u and whatever gossips uve heard.
use ur common sense man, if i dont want to hang out with u,
i would have spared myself the trouble of asking u to follow me get my contacts.
how smart of u.
furthermore, u insisted that i'd told them AFTER my lit paper, when ive rushed all the way to wait for u at TM, just to end up waiting for u for about half an hour.
i should have better spent that half an hour,
maybe i could use it to say that about u since u desired it so much.
need proof?
ask liangwei.
i should have just gone out with the guys, it will be better in every way.
then when i confronted with u regarding this issue,
u can just shrug it off with
'oh, it's a misunderstanding, then'
can i then stab u with a knife and say
'oh sorry, i did it accidentally?'
different logic, same repercussion.
damage done.
i love that insincerity.

then when u didnt even comfirm a time to go Kbox,
u had to feel sore when i told u that i cant make it on thurs,
cause i MIGHT have work attachments.
well u ignored my reply, when i suggested a change of date.
then after maybe 2hours, i received ur most sincere reply ever,
'nvm loh, cancel loh'
woo.
wonderful reply.
then i saw ur private msg,
'a waste of my msgs'
hope its not dedicated to me,
if it is, then have fun,
i really am speechless.

its pretty obvious who it is now eh.
sure u can seek revenge, go whine to anybody u want,
go rebuke in a new post of yours,
stating all my HISTORY,
when ive tried to change my attitude thereafter.
buried the hatchet, tried to re-accept u then well it went down the drain,
again.

dont worry, ive already more people who are more than willing to side me.
i didnt badmouth u, i just asked for opinions,
i asked for suggestions.
this is 1.
if i owe u anything more, just tell me.
please dont start crying and then start cursing me.
ive had enough of u.
those are only 2 of more things that uve done.
dont bother sending another msg asking for reconciliation.
and stop pretending that nothing happened after every single incident.
i hate that pretence.
1 sorry would be nice, but nah,
apologies wont be accepted anymore.
maybe time will heal.

------------------------------------